1. Allowed, subject to all just exceptions.
2. Application is disposed of.
3. Vide the present petition, petitioners seek direction for quashing of
FIR No.38/2020, registered at Police Station Harsh Vihar, Delhi and
consequent proceedings arising therefrom.
CRL.M.C.1184/2021 Page 1 of 3
4. Notice issued.
5. Notice is accepted by learned APP for State and by counsel for
respondent no.2 and with the consent of counsel for parties, present petition
is taken up for final disposal.
6. Petitioner no.1 and respondent no.2 got married on 24.11.2017 as per
Hindu rites and rituals. Due to extreme incompatibilities between petitioners
and respondent no.2, they started living separately from 17.04.2018.
Source: Indian Kanoon