1. Allowed, subject to all just exceptions.
2. Application is disposed of.
CRL.M.C.1177/2021 & CRL.M.A.6015/2021
3. Vide the present petition, petitioner seeks direction thereby for
quashing of FIR No.125/2015, registered at PS – EOW, Delhi and all other
proceedings arising therefrom.
4. Notice issued.
5. Notice is accepted by learned APP for State and by respondent Nos.2
and 3 present in person through video conferencing and with the consent of
CRL.M.C.1177/2021 Page 1 of 2
counsel for parties, the present petition is taken up for final disposal.
6. The present petition is filed on the ground that parties have settled
their disputes and respondent Nos.2 and 3 have no objection if the present
petition is allowed.
Source: Indian Kanoon