No. 6 Deficiency Upon a Re-sale [Goods Sold at Auction].
A. B., the above-named plaintiff, states as follows:-
1. On the …… day of…… 19…., the plaintiff put up at auction sundry [goods], subject to the condition that all goods not paid for and removed by the purchaser within [ten days] after the sale should be re-sold by auction on his account, of which condition the defendant had notice.
2. The defendant purchased [one crate of crockery] at the auction at the price of…… rupees.
3. The plaintiff was ready and willing to deliver the goods to the defendant on the date of the sale and for [ten days] after.
4. The defendant did not take away the goods purchased by him, nor pay for them within [ten days] after the sale, nor afterwards.
5. On the …… day of …… 19… ., the plaintiff re-sold the [crate of crockery], on account of the defendant, by public auction, for…. rupees.
6. The expenses attendant upon such re-sale amounted to …… rupees.
7. The defendant has not paid the deficiency thus arising, amounting to …….. rupees.