2. During the course of arguments, it was agreed that respondent shall
pay `6,000/- p.m. to the petitioner from today.
3. In view of this, learned counsel for the petitioner does not press the
Revision petition and seeks its disposal in terms of settlement.
4. The present petition stands disposed of with the direction that
henceforth, the respondent shall pay maintenance @ `6,000/- p.m. to the
Crl.Rev.P.241/2015 Page 1 of 2
5. Respondent’s counsel assures that every endeavour shall be
made by the petitioner to clear the arrears of maintenance at the earliest
before the court below.
6. The revision petition stands disposed of in the above terms.
Source: Indian Kanoon