· Seeks to amend the Rule 7 and & 7B of the Service Tax Rules 1994 so that the return for the period from 01.04.2017 to 30.06.2017 shall be submitted by 15.08.2017
· Exclusion of “The Royal Bank of Scotland N.V.” from the Second Schedule to the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
· Notifying the date by which the Notification No.14/2017 CE (NT) dated the 9th June 2017 shall come into force.
· Notifying the date by which the Notification No.13/2017 CE (NT) dated the 9th June 2017 shall come into force.
· Notifying the date by which the Notification No.12/2017 CE (NT) dated the 9th June 2017 shall come into force.
· Notification No. 53/2017/F. No. 370142/34/2016-TPL/SO 1927 (E) : Income-tax (16th Amendment) Rules, 2017
· Notification No. 52/2017[F. No. 370142/12/2017 – TPL / GSR 590 (E) : Income-tax (15th Amendment) Rules, 2017
· Tariff Notification in respect of Fixation of Tariff Value of Edible Oils, Brass Scrap, Poppy Seeds, Areca Nut, Gold and Sliver
· Prudential Guidelines on Capital Adequacy and Market Discipline- New Capital Adequacy Framework (NCAF) – Eligible Credit Rating Agencies – INFOMERICS Valuation and Rating Pvt Ltd. (INFOMERICS)
· Seeks to amend Cenvat Credit Rules,2004 to allow un-availed CENVAT Credit in respect of services provided by the Government, local authority or any other person by way of assignment of the right to use of any natural resource.
Source: Bombay High Court