1. These applications have been filed by the petitioner seeking
exemption from filing certified copies.
2. Exemption allowed, subject to all just exceptions.
3. The applications stand disposed of.
1. This is an application seeking exemption from sending notice to
respondents and their counsel.
2. Petitioner states that he does not press this application.
3. Accordingly the instant application which has already become
infructuous is dismissed as not pressed.
W.P(C) 665/2016 Page 1 of 11
1. By way of this application, the petitioner is seeking transfer of the writ
petition to the Court of Hon’ble the Chief Justice.
Source: Indian Kanoon