1. Allowed, subject to all just exceptions.
2. Application is disposed of.
3. Vide the present petition, petitioners seek direction thereby for
quashing of FIR No.860/2015, dated 19.06.2015 registered at PS – Binda
Pur, District South West, New Delhi, New Delhi and all other proceedings
CRL.M.C.535/2021 Page 1 of 3
4. Notice issued.
5. Notice is accepted by learned APP for State and by respondent no.2 in
person and with the consent of counsel for parties, the present petition is
taken up for final disposal.
6. The present petition is filed on the ground that parties have settled
their disputes in terms of order dated 21.08.2019 through Mediation Centre,
Dwarka Courts, New Delhi and in terms thereof, the petitioners have today
paid the balance sum of Rs.70,000/- to respondent No.2/ complainant by
way of demand draft.
Source: Indian Kanoon