1. Allowed, subject to all just exceptions.
2. Applications are disposed of.
3. Vide the present petition, petitioners seek direction for quashing of
FIR No. 124/2015 dated 06.11.2015 registered at Police Station CAW Cell,
Nanakpura, New Delhi and consequent proceedings arising therefrom.
4. Notice issued.
CRL.M.C. 1537/2020 Page 1 of 3
5. Notice is accepted by learned APP for State and by counsel for
respondent no.2 through Video Conferencing and with the consent of
counsel for parties, present petition is taken up for final disposal.
6. Petitioner no.1 and respondent no.2 got married on 20.11.2011 as per
Hindu rites and rituals. One child was born out of the wedlock namely
Master Tarit Sharma. Due to extreme incompatibilities between petitioners
and respondent no.2, they started living separately from 20.11.2014.
Source: Indian Kanoon