National Moot Court Competition, IIMT 2019
IIMT College Of Law, Greater Noida is organizing IIMT National Moot Court Competition, 2019 to be held on October 18-19th,2019 (Friday & Saturday).
Who can apply?
- The Competition is open for students pursuing full time three / five-year (Integrated) Law Undergraduate Course subject to fulfilment of formalities prescribed for registration.
- No student pursuing LLM/ Ph.D. or any other Diploma programme in Law or allied streams will be permitted to contest in the competition.
- Each team shall consist of maximum three members- Two speakers and one researcher.
- With prior approval, team may also be permitted to contest only with two members.
- No member will be permitted to interchange their position or persona but on special and urgent occasion, any team may be permitted to interchange their members during different rounds. Information for the same must be communicated in advance to the MCC for their approval.
Registration and Fees
- Teams may confirm their registration by paying Rs 2,000/- as ordinary fee and Rs.2500/- as late fee on or before September- 30th and October- 04th 2019, respectively.
- By applying in writing and furnishing required information as per prescribed format, the team can confirm their participation in competition by informing on [email protected]
- Winning Team Award – Rs. 21,000/- Cash prize, Certificates, Trophy
- Runner-up Team Award – Rs. 11,000/- Cash prize, Certificates and Trophy
- Second runner- up team Award- Rs. 5 100/- Cash prize, Certificates and Trophy
- Best Mooter Rs. 2100/- Cash prize, Certificate
- Best Researcher: Rs. 2100/- Cash prize, Certificate
- Best Memorial Rs. 2100/- Cash prize, Certificate
Download application form here IIMT moot court