Key Features of the Scheme
To promote talent among the SC/ST/OBC/Minority students enabling them to face the competitive world
SC/ST/OBC/Minorities students, who are:
- Studying in Central Govt. / Govt. of Delhi / Aided / Recognized / Local Bodies Schools etc.
- Whose parental income does not exceed Rs. 1 Lakh per annum
How to Apply?
Format of application form, consolidated statement (to be filled by Head of College/Institution concerned), Self Declaration of Family Income (for OBC/Min, only) & Electronic Clearing Service Proforma (in r/0 Student & College/ Institution concerned) may be downloaded from the Department’s website (http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/doit_welfare/Welfare/Home/Scholarship+Schemes+%282012-13%29/):
- One copy of the passport size photograph with signature of the student thereon.
- One attested copy of mark sheet as proof of previous class examination passed.
- Attested copy of caste certificate of student issued by the S.D.M./Deputy Commissioner of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- In case of minority students, declaration of minority status of the student by the parent in the form of an affidavit ( in a non-judicial stamp paper of value Rs.10/-). In case of minority students, five years residence proof in Delhi i.e. Ration Card/Epic is also required.
- Self declaration of family income in the prescribed format is required (in case of OBC/Minority students only)
Completed Applications must be forwarded by Heads of Institutions to: Joint Director (Scholarship), Department for the Welfare of SC/ST/OBC/Minorities, Vikas Bhawan, B-Block, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002