1. Allowed, subject to all just exceptions.
2. Application is disposed of.
3. Vide the present petition, petitioners seeks quashing of FIR
No.249/2020, registered at PS – Hazrat Nizamuddin, New Delhi, and all
other proceedings arising therefrom.
4. Notice issued.
CRL.M.C.545/2021 Page 1 of 2
5. Notice is accepted by learned APP for State and by respondent no.2 in
person. With the consent of learned counsel for parties, the present petition
is taken up for final disposal.
6. The present petition is filed on the ground that petitioners and
respondent no.2 with the intervention of their well wishers and relatives
have entered into an amicable settlement vide settlement deed dated
Source: Indian Kanoon