1. Allowed, subject to all just exceptions.
2. Application is disposed of.
3. Vide the present petition, petitioners seek direction thereby for
quashing of FIR No. 390/2017 dated 27.08.2017, registered at PS Saket and
all other proceedings arising therefrom.
CRL.M.C.124/2021 Page 1 of 3
4. Notice issued.
5. Notice is accepted by learned APP for State and by counsel for
respondent no.2 and with the consent of counsel for parties, the present
petition is taken up for final disposal.
6. The present petition is filed on the ground that parties have settled
their disputes and respondent no. 2 has no objection if the present petition is
Source: Indian Kanoon