1. Allowed, subject to all just exceptions.
2. Application is disposed of.
CRL.M.C.1620/2020 & Crl.M.A. 10313/2020
3. Vide the present petition, petitioners seek direction thereby for
quashing of FIR No.324/2020 dated 07.07.2020, registered at PS Kishan
Garh, Delhi, and all other proceedings arising therefrom.
CRL.M.C.1620/2020 Page 1 of 3
4. Notice issued.
5. Notice is accepted by learned APP for State and respondent no.2 and
with the consent of counsel for parties, the present petition is taken up for
6. The present petition is filed on the ground that parties have settled
their disputes and respondent No.2 has no objection if the present petition is
Source: Indian Kanoon