To provide financial assistance of Rs. 20,000/- to the poor widows for performing marriage of their daughters so as to enable them to meet expenses involved in solemnizing marriage of their daughters also to orphan girls for their marriage
- The applicant must be a bonafide resident of the National Capital Territory of Delhi for at least five years preceding the date of application.
- The age of daughter should not be less than 18 years
- The annual income of the applicant should not exceed Rs. 60,000/-
How to Apply?
Application must be deposited before or after 60 days of marriage only at District offices, of Social Welfare & Women and Child Development.
The following documents shall be attached with the application: –
- A copy of ration card or voter identity card or any other document as a proof of residence, which clearly shows at least 5 years of residence in Delhi;
- A copy of date of birth certificate of the girl child.
- A self–declaration by the applicant regarding his/her income.
- Death Certificate of husband.
- Marriage Invitation Card or Marriage Certificate.
- A recommended by area MLA/MP or Gazetted officer of State /Central Govt.
- All documents to be attested.
Nodal Agency Name: Delhi Swasth Kutumb Society/Labour Deptt.- 5 Sham Nath Marg Delhi- 54
Nodal Officer: Shri Piyush Sharma
Designation: Addl. Labour Commissoner
Tel. No.: 01123967495, Fax: 01123978449