1. A caveat is said to have been filed, the same is not on record. Let the
same be brought on record and numbered. Mr.Abhinav Vashist, Senior
Advocate, on instructions, has appeared.
2. Accordingly, the caveat stands disposed of.
I.A. 7117/2017 (Exemption)
OMP (I) (COMM ) 232/2017 Page 1 of 16
3. This is an application filed by petitioner under Section 151 of the Code
of Civil Procedure seeking exemption from filing original documents
relied upon by the petitioner at this stage.
4. The original documents relied upon shall be filed by the petitioner
within eight weeks from today.
5. Application stands disposed of.
Source: Indian Kanoon