1. Allowed, subject to all just exceptions.
2. Applications are disposed of.
CRL.M.C. 1976/2020 and CRL.M.A. 14150/2020 (stay)
3. Vide the present petition, petitioners seek direction thereby for
quashing of FIR No. 0263/2018, registered at PS – Hari Nagar and all other
proceedings arising therefrom.
CRL.M.C. 1976/2020 Page 1 of 3
4. Notice issued.
5. Notice is accepted by the learned APP for State. With the consent of
counsel for parties, the present petition is taken up for final disposal.
6. Petitioner No.1 and respondent No.2 got married 16.04.2011 as per
Hindu rites and rituals. Due to temperamental differences between petitioner
No.1 and respondent No.2, they started living separately from 03.10.2016.
Source: Indian Kanoon