: Ms. G.ROHINI, CHIEF JUSTICE
1. This appeal by the Directorate of Education (DoE) is directed against
the order of the learned Single Judge dated 06.01.2016 in C.M.
No.1778/2016 in W.P.(C) No.448/2016.
2. By the said order, the learned Single Judge stayed the order of the
appellant/DoE dated 06.01.2016, which is impugned in the writ petition, till
the disposal of the writ petition.
3. We have heard the learned counsel for both the parties.
4. W.P.(C) No.448/2016 has been filed by the Action Committee
Unaided Recognized Private Schools/the respondent herein with a prayer to
quash the orders of the appellant herein dated 31.12.2015 and dated
5. The order dated 31.12.2015 was issued by DoE, Government of NCT
of Delhi (GNCTD) advising all the Unaided Private Recognized Schools in
Delhi to correct and modify their admission criteria in terms of the earlier
Circular dated 08.12.2015 regarding admission for Entry Level Classes
against the open seats in Private Unaided Recognized Schools of Delhi for
the Academic Session 2016-17.
Source: Indian Kanoon