1. Exemption allowed subject to all just exceptions.
2. Application is disposed of.
3. Since learned counsel for the caveator/respondent is present, the
caveat stands discharged.
FAO(OS) (COMM) 128/2017 & C.M. Appl.No.22276/2017 (Stay)
4. Challenge in this appeal is to the order dated 30.05.2017 passed by the
learned Single Judge of this Court in O.M.P (I) (Comm.)
FAO (OS) (C OMM) 128/2017 Page 1 of 6
No.200/2017, a petition filed under Section 9 of the Arbitration &
5. We may note that the Arbitral Tribunal has rendered an Award in
favour of the respondent in the sum of Rs.4670 crores including
interest till the date of the Award.
Source: Indian Kanoon