2. The transferor company no.1 will hereafter be referred, to as the
3. The registered office of the petitioner company is located within the
territorial jurisdiction of this court.
4. The details with respect to authorised, issued, subscribed and paid up
capital of the petitioner company are set out in paragraph 7 of the petition.
5. Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association as well as the
profit and loss account and the balance sheet as on 31.03.2015, has been
filed by the petitioner company.
6. Copy of Board of Director (BOD) resolution dated 22.01.2015,
concerning the petitioner company, whereby, the scheme has been approved,
is filed with the petition.
Source: Indian Kanoon