1. The hearing has been conducted through video conferencing.
2. Allowed, subject to all just exceptions.
3. Applications are disposed of.
4. In view of the reasons stated in the present application, the application
is allowed and disposed of.
5. Consequently, with the consent of counsel for the parties, Crl.M.C
1460/2020 is taken up for final disposal.
CRL.M.C.1460/2020 Page 1 of 3
CRL.M.C. 1460/2020 & Crl.M.A. 5703/2020
6. Vide the present petition, petitioner seeks direction thereby for
quashing of FIR No.150/19 dated 02.09.2019, registered at PS – Special
Cell for the offences punishable under section 419/420/120-B/34 IPC and all
other proceedings arising therefrom.
Source: Indian Kanoon