This is the sample format of the Affidavit for wealth tax amendment return application
I, A, aged about ……………………… years s/o, W/o, D/o Shri………………… resident of …………solemnly affirm and declare as under:
1. That , the deponent, am the assessee in the aforesaid case as mentioned in the accompanying application and as such fully conversant with the facts deposed to below.
2. That I have filed the return of wealth-tax return for the assessment year _________ on __________ through__________.
3. That in the said return, the particulars of shares and debentures held by me have been inadvertently got mentioned incorrectly. The mistake is typing/typographical/clerical error and is inadvertent.
4. That the particulars of shares and debentures held by me have been given in the list which is attached herewith as enclosure A-1 at page no ________.
5. That the inadvertent mistake came to notice, when my Advocate/chartered accountant saw the papers in connection with the production of evidence before ______________
6. That in view of the above, it is requested that the return of wealth-tax may be amended and particulars of shares and debentures held by me given in the said return may be substituted with the list attached herewith.
7. that the mistake is not deliberate not intentional.
Verified on this _____________ day of ___________2015 that the contents the above affidavit are true and correct to my knowledge and nothing material has been concealed therefrom and no part of it is false.