1. Allowed, subject to all just exceptions.
2. Applications are disposed of.
3. Vide the present petition, petitioners seek direction for quashing of
FIR No.169/2017, registered at Police Station Hauz Qazi, Delhi and
consequent proceedings arising therefrom.
CRL.M.C.247/2021 Page 1 of 3
4. Notice issued.
5. Notice is accepted by learned APP for State and by respondent no.2
present in Court through video conferencing and with the consent of counsel
for parties, present petition is taken up for final disposal.
6. Petitioner no.1 and respondent no.2 got married on 26.01.2015 as per
Muslim rites and rituals. Due to extreme incompatibilities between
petitioners and respondent no.2, the dispute arose between them. Petitioner
no.1 and respondent no.2 entered into an amicable settlement before Delhi
Mediation Centre, Tis Hazari Courts, Delhi vide Settlement dated
07.05.2019. As per the settlement, petitioner no.1 has already given divorce
to respondent no.2 as per Shariat Law, which has already been accepted by
Source: Indian Kanoon