7. Provincial Small Cause Courts.
The following provisions shall not extend to Courts constituted under the Provincial Small Cause Courts Act, 1887 (9 of 1887), 1[or under the Berar Small Cause Courts Laws, 1905], or to Courts exercising the jurisdiction of a Court of Small Causes 2[under the said Act or Law], 3[or to Courts in] 4[any part of India to which the said Act does not extend exercising a corresponding jurisdiction] that is to say,-
(a) so much of the body of the Code as relates to-
(i) suits excepted from the cognizance of a Court of Small Causes;
(ii) the execution of decrees in such suits;
(iii) the execution of decrees against immovable property ; and
(b) the following sections, that is to say,-
section 9, sections 91 and 92, sections 94 and 95 5[so far as they authorize or relate to-
(i) orders for the attachment of immovable property;
(iii) the appointment of a receiver of immovable property, or
(iv) the interlocutory orders referred to in clause (e) of section 94],
and sections 96 to 112 and 115.
1. Ins. by Act 4 of 1941, sec. 2 and Sch. III.
2. Subs. by Act 4 of 1941, sec. 2 and Sch. III for “under that Act”.
3. Ins. by Act 2 of 1951, sec. 5 (w.e.f. 1-4-1951)
4. Subs. by the Adaptation of Laws (no. 2) Order, 1956, for “Part B States”.