No. 34 Rescission of a Contract on the Ground of Mistake.
A.B., the above-named plaintiff, states as follows:- .
1. On the …… day of…… 19… , the defendant represented to the plaintiff that a certain piece of ground belonging to the defendant, situated at…… ..contained [ten bighas].
2. The plaintiff was thereby induced to purchase the same at the price of…… rupees in the belief that the said representation was true, and signed an agreement, of which the original is hereto annexed. But the land has not been transferred to him.
3. On the …… day of…… 19… , the plaintiff paid the defendant rupees as part of the purchase-money.
4. That the said piece of ground contained in fact only [five big has].
[As in paras 4 and 5 of Form No. 1 ]
7. The plaintiff claims-
(1) …… rupees, with interest from the …….. day of…… 19… ;